Saturday, November 8, 2008

FTL Performance Practice 4

This is the 2nd last practice we have before the actual show this coming Saturday. As much as possible please come down as we have to rehearse our full-runs well to ensure that everything will go well for our performance!

Date: 10th November 2008, Monday
Venue: Nanyang Polytechnic Block A, Atrium
Time: 730pm to 930pm

Meeting time and venue: 7pm at Yio Chu Kang MRT station
Contact person: Ceekay (96212308)
*please state who you are when you contact me. thanks!*



If you are unable to attend the practice, please leave behind a comment and let me know.



On another note, I would also encourage more of our lockers to register and participate for Floor The Love's locking battles! It doesn't matter who win or lose, just get down to the dance floor and get funky! Let's join the battle in the name of funk and fun! =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have school till 7.
I will try my best to rush there!
I will be there!
THANKS.

-Zach
81807198

Anonymous said...

helo!
jerv,colin n me wont be able to make it on mon as we having full dress rehearsal for our concert .thanks

Anonymous said...

Jannson, Spiderpig, Darren, Aloy and Daniel will all be there.

Ahah.

Anonymous said...

We will be there~

Xueli 91373598

Mei Ling 98510846