Friday, March 20, 2009

LCL T-shirts!

Yo funky lockers,

the LCL T-shirt orders have been officially ordered and paid for! =)

Big thanks to everyone involved for cooperating and helping to get everything done smoothly. The shirts are now under manufacturing and printing, and it'll be out very soon!

I got the shop to make me a set of sample shirts for both designs and here are how the shirts look like!!!

Black Top: I Love To Lock!





White Top: Lion City Lockers Singapore!






Yup that's how the shirts are going to look like... Funky eh? =)


The shirts will be ready next Thursday (26th March)!!! Those who are free to meet me personally, you may find me at NYP Block E on Thurs Night and Friday Night, from 6pm onwards. Just give me a call at 82287254 and inform me if you are coming to collect the shirts from me personally!

For those who are unable to meet me on both nights at NYP, further arrangements would have to be made. =)

Personally I hope everyone can collect the shirts before the LCL Lockdown Battle Night on 29th March! It'll be great to see LCLs wear these shirts and show their love for funk and locking!



Anyone interested in the shirts and would like to order them, please email me at ceekay_lcl@hotmail.com to reserve your order or enquire for more details! Next batch of orders will close on the week after Lockdown is over!

No comments: